A modern house in peaceful corner within the Roman Walls of York. It’s a 3-5 minute walk to Kings Square, and a further 3-5 minute walk to the beautiful York Minster cathedral.
The property sleeps up to 4 persons + 1 child in a travel cot up to 2 years.
Located just 25-30 metres inside the Roman City walls. These walls are the most complete example of medieval city walls still standing in England today. They are a beautiful sight from the rear windows of the house & garden.
We can prepare up to 2 double beds in the master bedroom and the downstairs living room transforms into a second bedroom with a vertically fixed wall bed at night.
All bedroom windows are fitted with blackout blinds, and we only use top quality linen to ensure you get a great nights sleep.
– Family bathroom (Bath & Shower) Toilet, Sink, Towels & Hairdryer.
– Shampoo/shower gel, shampoo/conditioner, hand wash and towels.
– Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Washer/Dryer.
– Ample Tea, Coffee and Sugar.
– Samsung Smart TV’s in bedroom and lounge.
– Sky Q so you can record your favourite programs.
– Tourist information & leaflets.
No pets and no smoking throughout
We do not accept all male groups